Tuesday 3 April 2012

Some comments from my lovely clients and family!


 - 'Hi Juliana, hope you've recovered from your market day experience! Loved your baking ESPECIALLY the cupcakes.' Kathy Lyndon


- 'The cupcakes were amazing and the food was absolutely divine, I believe you should upload your pictures so the people can see your wonderful cooking!' Joe Triphook


- 'Got you! Lucky I pinched one of your little bags, the cartoon helped me to identify your Face Book page easier! It was great having you and look forward to your attendance 14 April! Will upload photos in a few days, please click on the Craft Market & Bazaar as well!' Annamaria Berek (Runs the Orewa Craft Market)


- 'By the way, thanks for those peanut butter things. They were really good :)' Anton Hammond




I am having a small dinner party this weekend, Im making a Roast Chicken with yummy Roasted veges and my favourite Foccacia bread! I havent decided on desert yet but I am leaning towards a chocolate cheesecake or a berry cheesecake I still have to decide on that part.


My partner Wesley isnt the social one, thats more me so I am trying to find a way to break it to him that I am interupting his nice quiet weekend with a dinner party. And as always my loyal friend lauren will be coming to my house on Friday (I am so happy it is Easter!) so I shall enlist her to help me in successfully pulling off this dinner :)




I dont think that anyone is reading me but if you are I am posting another top secret recipie next time, It is for Mums Cheese Muffins!


Enjoy--


Little Miss Muffet x

No comments:

Post a Comment